CFD trading is the simplest trading instrument currently available to the modern investor. Each trade is based on a simple yes or no outcome, essentially giving the investor the choice of only two possible outcomes.
This type of online trading works in an all-or-nothing capacity – you are either successful or you lose. It is undoubtedly the most accessible and easy to understand form of trading currently available – ideally suited to both professional traders and those looking to get started for the first time.
Even with no experience at all, getting started with online trading is easy.
Here at TraderVC, we offer access to a wide variety of hand-selected assets from all over the world. We allow customers to trade in Forex currency pairs, commodities, stocks and indices. We’ve developed a powerful yet easy-to-use platform that allows traders to make the most of their activities, free from unnecessary complications.
Every trade at TraderVC is entered into with the investor deciding which of the two potential outcomes they predict will occur. Exactly what they are betting their money on varies in accordance with the trading instrument chosen:
- High/Low Instrument: Predict whether the prices of the asset with increase or decrease.
- One Touch Instrument: Predict if the of the asset will reach the target price (strike price) during a set period.
- Range: Predict if the price of the asset will remain inside a predetermined price range or not.
Traders make a profit when their predictions are accurate and their trades successful. If the trader predicts that the price of gold will increase by the time option expires and this turn out to be accurate, the trade ends ‘in-the-money’ and the trader profits. They will receive a return in accordance with the returns percentage paid by the broker – this is up to 81% here at TraderVC.
If the trader’s prediction turns out to be inaccurate, the result is referred to as ‘out-of-the-money’ and the trader loses all money invested in the trade
We aim to keep our customers as well-informed and up to date as possible, which is why you’ll find historical data, useful graphs and plenty of information to work with.
Getting started with TraderVC really couldn’t be easier. It takes minutes to open an account and make your first deposit, after which getting stuck into world-class trading is a simple three-step process:
- Select your chosen asset from our high-quality library.
- Decide if you think the price of the asset will be higher or lower at the end of the predetermined time period.
- Enter how much money you would like to place on the trace and hit the ‘Invest’ button to confirm the trade.